Saturday, March 19, 2011

RESEARCH PROJECT:

So I'm a little bit nervous about this research project.  I have a topic but I want it to be broad.  I wanted to right about chemotherapy.  How it works, the side effects, basically what it is all about.  I saw a movie about a man who had cancer and hired a woman to take care of him during his treatment.  They only showed a little bit so I wanted to do more research about it.  However, we were told to answer a specific question.  Now, I'm out of ideas.  I've moved on to a new topic though.  Surgical Robots, but I'm not sure if this will work either.  I found all my sources and would hate to have to redo the whole paper I've done so far but now the goal of my paper is to persuade the reader that surgical robots could be a good thing.  I plan to do this by explaining the different types of robots as well as the pros and cons of surgical robots.  So I'm hopeful that this will be enough and will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment